Investment Manager + Market Master
Fun Fact: Played and won a game of polo the first and only time I have ever ridden a horse
Shaun’s Core Value Adds:
- Strategy and direction
- Development and management of relationships with key stakeholders
- Debt structuring and succession planning
- Analysing and interpreting results for critical insights
- Identifying and responding to key indicators, creating growth projections and execution strategies
- Portfolio management and development
- Designing policies and structures for sustainable growth
A former senior banker with both Macquarie and NAB, Shaun has extensive experience in sales and cash flow funding in SME through to emerging corporate banking markets in Australia. In his role as Head of Residential Real Estate Banking at Macquarie he developed go-to-market sales strategy and lead the national team in executing.
Key to his roles in finance was developing and maintaining relationships. In the case of Macquarie this was with the largest operators and stakeholders in the real estate industry.
Shaun’s experience in helping thousands of founders and CEOs’ fund growth in businesses at all stages of maturity across multiple industries, has translated into a great understanding of markets, business models, risks and opportunities.
With a focus on creating value for others and insight born from extensive experience building and maintaining relationships, Shaun has a passion for connecting people, ideas and businesses.
Shaun serves on the board of Aire and is a board observer with HappyCo and ActivePipe.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business from the Queensland University of Technology (Majors in Management and Banking & Finance) and has studied Venture Capital at University of California Berkeley.